2019-2020 Grant Recipients
HEALTH AWARDS - $377,686
- Access to Care – Health and Hope Clinic, Inc.
- Family Advocacy – Gulf Coast Kid’s House, Inc.
- Healthy Seniors Food Program – Manna Food Bank, Inc.
- Tummy Bundles – Manna Food Bank, Inc.
- Healthy Start, Century Program – Escambia County Healthy Start Coalition, Inc.
- Mobile Outreach Program – OASIS Florida
- PUMCM Hot Meal Service – Pensacola United Methodist Community Ministries
2-3 YEAR COMMITTED AWARDS
- Child Abuse Prevention Education – Gulf Coast Kid’s House
- Epilepsy Services – Epilepsy Florida
- Essential Life Skills – Capstone Adaptive Learning and Therapy Centers, Inc.
- Healthy Lifestyles – Boys and Girls Clubs of the Emerald Coast
- Nutrition Program – Council on Aging of West Florida
- Pearl Nelson Child Development Center, Pediatric Therapy – The ARC Gateway, Inc.
- Senior Companion Program – Council on Aging of West Florida
- Sexual/Physical Abuse Treatment Program – Lutheran Services of Florida
- Victim Services – Lakeview Center
- Youth Development – YMCA of Northwest Florida
EDUCATION AWARDS - $377,008
- AMI Pensacola GED and Vocational Program – AMIkids Pensacola, Inc.
- Capstone Academy – Capstone Adaptive Learning and Therapy Centers, Inc.
- Girls Earning Diplomas (GED) Program – PACE Center for Girls, Inc.
- Kids for Camp Summer Learning Lab – Autism Pensacola, Inc.
- ReadingPals – Every Child a Reader in Escambia County
- School to Work – Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwest Florida, Inc.
2-3 YEAR COMMITTED AWARDS
- Academic Success – Boys and Girls Clubs of the Emerald Coast
- Community Based Mentoring – Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwest Florida, Inc.
- Heritage Oaks Affordable Housing – Be Ready Alliance Coordinating for Emergencies
- Independence for Dependent and Homeless Youth – Legal Services of North Flroida
- Pearl Nelson Child Development Center, Early Intervention Services – The ARC Gateway, Inc.
- School Readiness Program – Early Learning Coalition of Escambia County
- Service Learning and Leadership Development – Chain Reaction
- Teenspace – Children’s Home Society of Florida
- Veteran’s Legal Assistance – Legal Services of North Florida
FINANCIAL STABILITY AWARDS - $95,306
- Chadwick House – Pensacola United Methodist Community Ministries
- Child Care – YMCA of Northwest Florida
- Domestic Violence Shelter – FavorHouse of Northwest Florida, Inc.
- Emergency Assistance – Catholic Charities of Northwest Florida
- Every Adult Achieves Self-Sufficiency – Pathways for Change, Inc.
- Feeding Stability – Manna Food Bank, Inc.
- His Place Shelter – Pensacola United Methodist Community Ministries
- The Mobile Pantry Program – Feeding the Gulf Coast
- Recovery and Career Development Program: A Path to Self-Sufficiency – Waterfront Rescue Mission, Inc.
SANTA ROSA COUNTY FUNDED AGENCIES - $107,000
- The Arc of the Emerald Coast
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwest Florida
- Community Health Northwest Florida
- Early Learning Coalition of Santa Rosa County
- East Milton Elementary/Weekend Nutrition Program
- The Family Resource Program of Santa Rosa County
- FavorHouse of Northwest Florida
- Feeding the Gulf Coast
- Gulf Breeze Presbyterian/Weekend Nutrition Program
- Independence for the Blind of West Florida
- Santa Rosa Interfaith Ministries
- Outreach Navarre/Weekend Nutrition Program
- Santa Rosa Bridges
- Santa Rosa Kids’ House
Nonprofit health and human service agencies in Santa Rosa and Escambia counties will be eligible to apply to be a member agency of UWWF in the fall of 2019, the first step in applying for 2020-2021 funding.
For more information about becoming a Certified Agency of United Way of West Florida, or the 2020-2021 Community Investment Process for Escambia and Santa Rosa counties, please contact Rebecca Cleary, Partnership Specialist, at 850-444-7148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.