We measure success not by dollars raised, but by lives improved and changed.
United Way of West Florida is a local 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that Unites nonprofit agencies, organizations, businesses - and people - to fight for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties.
With a vision of a community United to create better opportunities for all, United Way of West Florida’s mission is to Unite our community and leverage resources to improve lives. We do that by:
- strategically investing resources in quality programs
- building and participating in partnerships
- engaging people in our community
- leveraging resources
- and advocating for policies that help people in our community.
Want to know more about us?
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to the principle of diversity. We, therefore:
- Value diversity and respect others, without regard to race, color, creed, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, or handicapped individual.
- Support affirmative action and equal employment opportunity throughout our Organization.
- Refuse to engage in or tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.