Collaborative Partners share a commitment to support vulnerable citizens by meeting basic needs to ensure individuals and families have a local safety net.
Partners in this group have committed to work on the following goal:
Goal 10: Support our community's vulnerable citizens by providing assistance with emergency and basic needs.
1-Year Financial Stability Awards
- Catholic Charities of Northwest Florida, Inc. – Emergency Assistance
- FavorHouse of Northwest Florida, Inc. – Domestic Violence Shelter
- Feeding the Gulf Coast – The Mobile Pantry Program
- MANNA Food Bank, Inc. – Feeding Stability
- Pathways for Change – Every Adult Achieves Self-Sufficiency
- Pensacola United Methodist Community Ministries, Inc. – Chadwick House
- Pensacola United Methodist Community Ministries, Inc. – His Place Shelter
- Waterfront Rescue Mission, Inc. – Recovery and Career Development Program: A Path to Self-Sufficiency
- YMCA of Northwest Florida – Child Care