Collaborative Partners share a commitment to support vulnerable citizens by meeting basic needs to ensure individuals and families have a local safety net.
Partners in this group have committed to work on the following goal:
Goal 10: Support our community's vulnerable citizens by providing assistance with emergency and basic needs.
1-Year Financial Stability Awards
- Catholic Charities of Northwest Florida, Inc. – Emergency Assistance
- FavorHouse of Northwest Florida, Inc. – Domestic Violence Shelter
- Feeding the Gulf Coast – The Mobile Pantry Program
- MANNA Food Bank, Inc. – Feeding Stability
- Pathways for Change – Every Adult Achieves Self-Sufficiency
- Pensacola United Methodist Community Ministries, Inc. – Chadwick House
- Pensacola United Methodist Community Ministries, Inc. – His Place Shelter
- Waterfront Rescue Mission, Inc. – Recovery and Career Development Program: A Path to Self-Sufficiency
- YMCA of Northwest Florida – Child Care
Free Virtual Financial Coaching
Meet with a highly trained coach for FREE one-on-one financial coaching. Coaching sessions are 100% customizable to fit your needs.
Areas that the coaching will cover:
- Assets - Create a realistic budget that you'll actually keep, Enroll in government benefits (if eligible) | Create a savings plan
- Banking - Open a bank account | Avoid unnecessary fees
- Credit - Check credit report and scores | Build and repair credit | Correct errors on your credit report | Avoid or remedy identity theft
- Debt - Determine which bills to pay and how much | Develop a strategy for handling debt
- Taxes - Find ways to prepare your taxes for free | Learn about available tax credits, such as EITC | Discuss ways to serve your tax refund
- Goals - Define and achieve your financial goals
Virtual Financial Coaching can also provide referral services for:
- Legal help with bankruptcy, student loans, debt, and taxes | Determining SNAP or Food Stamps eligibility
Call (850) 696-1174 to schedule an appointment today!