For 95 years, United Way of West Florida (UWWF) has partnered with local businesses, individuals and organizations to support important community initiatives and critical programs. By partnering with us, you become part of a community-wide movement that tackles the underlying causes of problems to create real, lasting solutions.
United Way of West Florida is more than a fundraiser. We are the hand raisers. The game changers. We Unite our community and fight for the health, education, and financial stability of every citizen. United we fight. United we win!
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Wondering how you can give back in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties?
Here are 9 ways you can help us fight for the health, education, and finalical stability of every person in our community:
- MAKE A DONATION to the Community Impact Fund which supports a network of 42 programs and services. Together, we can solve problems that no single donor and no single organization can solve alone! Plus, with your generous gift, you could be entered in to win a new KIA!
- HOST A CAMPAIGN. Invite United Way of West Florida into your workplace so your colleagues have an opportunity to make an impact on the most pressing needs in our community.
- LEND YOUR TALENTS. We offer several opportunities for individuals to enhance their leadership skills through strategic volunteer experiences. Build professional development while helping to strengthen our community by joining our Board of Directors, Campaign Advisory Cabinet, Ambassador Program, or Marketing Committee.
- FOLLOW US on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, and Youtube and share our posts with your friends.
- VOLUNTEER. Whether it’s a one-day activity, a quarterly project, as an individual, or as a team, our staff is available to help you find a meaningful volunteer experience.
- SPONSOR. Highlight your company as a community leader in front of thousands of potential customers, both individuals and organizations. A single donation that supports UWWF’s special events and programs will give your company exposure for the entire year.
- ADVOCATE. Tell your friends, family and coworkers about the services that are available to them such as 211 Northwest Florida, VITA, or RSVP.
- JOIN US FOR OUR SPECIAL EVENTS! Sign up for our e-newsletter so you can stay up to date on events throughout the year. Our Annual Meeting, Campaign Kickoff Luncheon, and Day of Caring are just a few of the opportunities you have to get involved.
- JOIN A DONOR NETWORK. Get involved with Women United or Emerging Leaders and connect with other donors who are passionate about improving our community.